1. HEADSPACE – An on-the-go app to make meditation and relaxation easy.
2. MCYCLES – This app allows tracking of the length, duration and nature of a woman’s menstruation and predicts upcoming …dates of subsequent menstruation onset based on imputed data over time.
3. SINCEIQUIT – A very simple APP that notes how many days, hours and minutes it’s been since quitting smoking with a second page noting how much has been saved since time of quitting.
4. CALM – Mini pages of guided meditations on calmness, Anxiety Release, Energy, Focus, Inner Peace and more provided with an inbuilt timer and relaxing visuals.
5. AYURVEDASECRETS – Photo’s and notes on Indian herbs and spices.
6. LIFEACUPRESSURE – Acupressure app arranged by symptom (e.g. Headache) and theme, (e.g. Skin care). I would say this is best used as a starting point for acupressure ideas since the visuals would need to be supplemented by photos from Google Images.
And an extra 1 for luck : )
7. HERBALPLANTS&CURES – Interesting APP with over 350 plants described in 12 different categories (E.g. Aloe Vera/ Cardiac disorders).
Acupuncturist – Herbalist – Naturopath