Gua sha is a kind of painless and enjoyable ‘massage scraping’ used for centuries by traditional Chinese medicine healing therapists. Use of the Gua sha tool is said to stimulate immune system and have pain reducing attributes, diminish stress, fatigue, exhaustion and so much more.
- Ultra smooth fine polished surface for skin comfort.
- Traditional use for pain relief and more
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- Made of high quality 100% authentic natural jade, durable, static free and easy clean.
- Size: Approx 8 * 5 * 0.6cm/ 3.15 * 1.97 *0.24 inch (L*W*H).
Instruction is with Anne during your in clinic visit for acupuncture, herbal medicine or naturopathy.
As a trained accredited acupuncturist who knows your health profile and the particular issues you would like to address, this will enable you to know precisely which acupuncture points or zones are best for you to perform Gua Sha on and how to use your jade tool, along with an instructional hand out.
Jade gua sha tools tools can be purchased also without instruction by clients both in clinic and for collection at a pre-arranged time during opening hours.
- Jade Gua Sha Tool, PLUS In-clinic instruction for personalised use €30
- Jade Gua Sha tool €15